Application & Platform Developer – C#, MVC, SQL ServerWarrington, UK
As we continue to expand our world-class software engineering team, we are recruiting for a number of .NET Developers to work in our HQ based in Birchwood Park. You will be working in a close-knit scrum team who are responsible for our core platform and services – you will have a thirst for solving problems and a passion for getting to the root cause. Working with existing architecture, you will have a hunger for optimising, enhancing and troubleshooting. Not only must you have strong experience in C# .NET, SQL Server and database experience is essential.
Your role will include:
- A passion for ensuring reliable, robust and optimum platform performance for the running of all our software and services.
- Working closely with customer support, client experience, project delivery and technical operations to ensure our platform performance meets customer requirements.
- Troubleshooting in C#, .NET and SQL server to overcome technical issues
- Ensure code is written in line with best practice, relevant standards and compliance.
- Working closely with QA, as well as providing guidance to customer support and client experience.
- C# .NET
- Strong experience with SQL Server, database development
With offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, we have an impressive track record of maximising customer lifetime value. Our clients include Sky, Daily Mail, Specsavers, and many more.
From our sales team to development team, project managers to support engineers – everyone at MPP Global takes pride in what they do, and we are all driven to help achieve the company’s vision and goals. We pride ourselves on being passionate, innovative, open and honest, and putting our clients’ first.