Private: Automation Test AnalystManchester
As we continue to expand our world-class software engineering team, we are recruiting for an Automation Test Analyst to join our Manchester Development team, based in the convenient transport hub of Piccadilly Gardens. Working in a close-knit, friendly team, you will be contributing to the development of a new automation framework, working with Selenium Web Driver. Good communication skills and experience in automated testing is essential for this role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Contributing to the development of a proof of concept for an automated test framework, using Selenium Web Driver
- Building a common repository with automated scripts
- Building out a regression suite, as well as integration testing, system testing, and API testing
- Coding automated scrips that will interrogate the database (SQL Server), testing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Collaborating with developers and the product owners to write test cases according to requirements.
- Problem solving, with a passion for identifying the root-cause.
- Championing best practice, enforcing standards QA processes amongst the software development team, pro-actively seeking ways to mitigate against defects and faults.
- Automated Testing Experience
- Selenium Web Driver
With offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, we have an impressive track record of maximising customer lifetime value. Our clients include Sky, Daily Mail, Specsavers and many more.
From our sales team to development team, project managers to support engineers – everyone at MPP Global takes pride in what they do, and we are all driven to help achieve the company’s vision and goals. We pride ourselves in being passionate, innovative, open and honest, and putting our clients’ first.