Business Development AnalystBirchwood, Warrington
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Are you keen to work for a forward thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you have experience on the phone, targeting enterprise clients and used to sales enablement platforms?
- Are you seeking a company who actually listens to and cares about their employees from a wellbeing, career development and upskilling perspective?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a Business Development Analyst to join our Head Office in Birchwood, ensuring heightened focus and strategic engagement with the high-profile enterprise accounts that the commercial team have collectively agreed to target to reach its vision as the global leader in providing a specialist subscriber management and billing platform to the blue-chip enterprise media sector.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Qualify all Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) provided by the marketing team.
- Nurture and convert Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) to Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) in order to hit your agreed target. SALs are defined as pre-booked meetings or registered sales opportunities, accepted by your line manager.
- Accurately record all relevant Lead Lifecycle activity relating to MQLs, SQLs and SALs within MPP Global’s CRM system.
- Meet and exceed targets as defined in the Annual Target and Commission Scheme,
- Ensure that 100% of all interaction with target prospects are recorded in MPP Global’s CRM system. The interactions include, but are not limited to; phone calls, emails, LinkedIn InMails, Skype calls and face to face conversations.
- Assist the marketing team to research and identify key strategic initiatives, business objectives, goals and pain points relevant to each high priority enterprise target account.
- Articulate, demonstrate and present the business, the platform, the value propositions and the key benefits to target prospective contacts throughout the nurturing process.
- Make use of all relevant contact engagement tools (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Marketo) to engage and nurture prospective contacts.
- Exhibit and attend trade shows where necessary.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the SaaS space
- Strategic, commercially aware and creative mind set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using a CRM platform (preferably Salesforce) to manage and maintain a prospect data set
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A relevant Professional Diploma would be advantageous
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple cafés and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.