Business Development Manager, EMEAWarrington, UK
MPP Global have an excellent opportunity to work within the New Business Development Sales team. This is a fast paced role within a professional, well established and successful team. Successful applicants must have B2B new business development experience within the SME and Corporate marketplaces. In order to succeed within this role you must be a driven, self-motivated and positive team player! Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a necessity as you must possess the ability to think on your feet and handle challenging questions, objections and senior level conversations effectively. Strong negotiation skills and a great telephone manner are a must.
If you are competitive and driven by success then this is the perfect role for you. In addition to your basic salary there is a competitive bonus structure in place.
* Strictly no agencies.
- Generating new business opportunities via self-sourcing and canvassing for leads.
- Cold calling new prospects to establish a relationship, introduce MPP Global and discover upcoming projects.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with prospects during the sales development cycle.
- Presenting an introduction to MPP Global and a high level overview of MPP Global’s portfolio of services via screen-share webinars.
- Managing and developing existing prospect accounts and constantly following up with existing contacts as well as prospecting new contacts within each account.
- To meet the agreed level of contact with existing prospect accounts as maybe necessary to maintain/increase levels of business activity.
- To achieve agreed levels of cold calling activity to increase the number of new pipeline opportunities and to establish meetings with Sales VPs.
- To constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met.
- To ensure that the company internal / external customer care & equal opportunity policies are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that quarterly objectives, as agreed with your line manager, are met.
- Ideally Min 12 months experience selling to SME and Corporate prospects.
- Hard worker, motivated, enthusiastic and target driven.
- Team work in a sales orientated environment.
- Time management and planning.
- Strong commitment to CRM administration.
- Courteous, professional and persistent.
- Flexibility, multitasking and prioritising.
- Knowledge / understanding of Payment Services and eCommerce payment solutions.
- A degree level education or equivalent experience and sales training would be a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.