Content Marketing ManagerWarrington, UK
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to own everything concerned with content for MPP Global and how it feeds into our Lead to Revenue Marketing and Account-Based Marketing models. We are looking for someone who can implement the approach, creation and activation of a wide range of content aimed at different audiences across our target regions and sectors
As our ideal Content Marketing Manager you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strategic, commercial awareness and creative mind set
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Understanding of content marketing, social media and PR best practice
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using CMS systems (preferably WordPress) and Microsoft Office
- Impeccable attention to detail
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify content, social media and PR opportunities, understanding where they fit in the content funnel and how they apply to the overall Marketing strategy
- Understand and own the content process end to end, from development through to deployment
- Perform the role of a journalist around the business in order to extract the required breadth and depth of content
- Collaborate on the company’s content strategy and undertake the work required to meet those objectives
- Liaise and drive key stakeholders across the business in order to extract the relevant content required to develop the copy
- Own and develop the editorial calendar, ensuring it serves the entire content funnel and provides sufficient coverage of all target regions and sectors
- Edit, proofread and improve content, as well as looking at ways to repurpose existing content
- Improve the velocity of prospects through the sales pipeline via a variety of quality content, including press releases, case studies (written and video), blogs, graphics and social media
- Maximise opportunities for content from current clients by liaising with key internal stakeholders, including Account Managers, Project Managers and Sales VPs
- Follow-up all new client or partner announcements in order to produce press releases. This should be done via formal or informal communications with key stakeholders, who include but are not limited to; the CEO, CTO, Sales VPs, Project Managers, regional Heads of Client Experience and VP, Channel & Strategic Alliances
- Once produced, secure appropriate approvals from key stakeholders, client or partner contacts to ensure timely distribution of press releases
- Initiate client content campaigns with colleagues across the Marketing team
- Manage & execute organic social media campaigns and ensure our social media platforms, particularly key ones such as LinkedIn & Twitter, are regularly updated with content, which includes but is not limited to; industry events, webinars, on-site content and recruitment campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Campaigns Manager to collate and create content for the bi-monthly internal newsletter
- Ensure awareness within the Commercial Team of content that has been published recently, in the pipeline and coverage secured. Further to this, encourage staff engagement in all content marketing campaigns
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager to coordinate and create marketing content, including blogs and press releases
- Maintain all relevant reports and dashboards in a timely manner for departmental and management reporting sessions
- Act as the content marketing, social media and PR representative of the Commercial team, in line with the remit for your role
- Document all relevant processes associated with your role to enable training to the rest of the team and for support to be provided at peak times where required.
Why work for MPP Global?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
- Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
- Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
- Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of Content Marketing Manager we want to hear from you!