Customer Support AnalystBirchwood, UK
Do you have experience in a technical Customer Support role?
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference and shape it with your own ideas?
If so then welcome so then welcome to MPP Global.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Analyst to manage all service request tickets to provide total customer satisfaction through all communication channels i.e. phone, email and web.
As our ideal Customer Support Analyst, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise own workload and work on your own initiative.
- Must possess excellent client service skills, and be able to remain calm, patient and polite in all situations.
- Excellent verbal communications skills: will be confident and articulate, able to absorb information and disseminate it clearly to others.
- Able to build positive relationships with colleagues.
- Demonstrable customer focus.
- MPP is a highly technical company and you should have a good consumer facing understanding of web-based computer systems, tablet and mobile phone type devices.
- Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Have an analytical, problem solving approach with an eye for detail.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with key account customers.
- Must possess good IT skills.
- Familiarity with MSSQL and C# being advantageous.
- Use of ticketing systems such as Jira and Freshdesk / Zendesk.
- Understanding of the importance of data protection (including GDPR) would be advantageous.
- Experience editing configuration files.
- A firm belief and understanding in the value of procedure and version control.
The responsibilities will be:
- Analysing and responding to B2B support requests from our client base.
- Raising tickets and monitoring the progress of tickets, escalating internally as required.
- Contribute to ticket prioritisation discussions, representing the clients’ interests internally.
- Compiling client service report activities and metrics reports, includes reporting same information to Management.
- Providing an inbound customer response service via the telephone, e-mail and the web.
- Providing proactive key account management to promote the eSuite service and ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction – this will include outbound calling and service review meetings.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met on a daily basis in terms of inbound call handling and service request fulfilment.
- Liaising with various internal departments to ensure all data and customer related information is accurate.
- Must be highly literate and able to compose professionally worded emails.
- Carry out any other associated tasks deemed necessary by Management.
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of Implementation Consultant we want to hear from you!
Follow the link to apply directly