DevOps EngineerBirchwood, Warrington
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Are you keen to work for a forward thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy?
- Do you wish to work for a company who provides the best tooling for the job and works with a variety of every-changing technology?
- Are you seeking a company who actually listens to their employees? / their employees care and are passionate about creating high quality software / respect and listen to you / surrounded by open minded, intelligent, highly skilled and focussed individuals
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our head office in Birchwood, ensuring the efficient and high performing build automation of software, settings and databases to ensure the synchronization of software versions in multiple locations.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- The overriding focus on this role is ‘automation’.
- Working closely with Software Development & QA teams to contribute to the design and development of an efficient Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline to deliver our applications in both cloud and physical environments.
- Emphasis on the efficient, reliable and high performing build automation of software, settings and databases to ensure the synchronization of software versions in multiple, disparate locations.
- Applying exemplary engineering practices to increase agility, improve quality and help reduce downtime in all our solutions.
- Experience with configuration of automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Proficient in writing PowerShell scripts (Windows & Linux)
- Experience with Azure
- Demonstrable experience in Release Engineering, DevOps, and Configuration Management
- T-SQL, .NET
- Source Control (Git)
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.
If you feel you’re a good match for this role, please apply directly below.