Digital Marketing ManagerWarrington or Manchester, UK
Digital Marketing Manager
Competitive salary depending on experience and rewarding benefits package listed below
- Are you keen to work for a forward thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy within a driven and enthusiastic team like ours?
- Do you have experience of Digital Marketing and wish for a new challenge, owning all of the digital marketing vehicles?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our head office in Birchwood, ensuring our digital marketing vehicles benefit our Lead to Revenue Marketing model to the fullest extent. This includes facilitating the increase of key conversion metrics and associated tracking & reporting.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Must be passionate about digital marketing – constantly keeping up with latest trends and recommending ways to improve our brand awareness and lead generation
- Own the digital marketing vehicles for the company; which include but are not limited to; the corporate website, conversion rate optimisation, SEO performance, PPC advertising and Marketo forms
- Ensure that our corporate website is maintained and developed within the agreed timescales set out at key project intervals. This will involve close liaison and management of our website development agency (currently Design by Future).
- Oversee the content creation on our corporate website, providing training and guidance to colleagues for effective usage of our Content Management System
- Optimise the conversion paths through our corporate website for maximising lead generation, which include but are not limited to; calls-to-action, lead generation forms and landing pages. This includes A/B testing and measuring the performance of these assets
- Oversee the SEO impact of our corporate website. This includes active implementation of onsite and offsite initiatives, tracking & reporting of selected keywords & phrases and training the rest of the Marketing team of latest industry best practice
- Work with the Content Marketing team to activate all types of content across all channels, this includes, but is not limited to; social media posts, website copy & landing pages, video case studies and PPC adverts
- Manage the setup and maximise the effectiveness of our PPC advertising campaigns. These are currently activated through LinkedIn Advertising.
- Work with our Marketing Automation (Marketo) expert to ensure a seamless integration with every connection point to our website, plus effective reporting, which includes but is not limited to; lead journey flow, key conversion points & blockers and referrer path detail
- Act as the digital marketing representative of the Commercial team, sourcing topical ideas to post/share/comment
- Engage effectively with all key stakeholders across the business who are associated with your role
- Assist with supporting duties in other areas of Marketing
- Team player, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Proven digital marketing experience in a similar role
- Creative writer (social posts)
- Flair for design (within brand guidelines)
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Understanding of digital marketing best practice and constant evaluation of new tools, best practices and supporting MarTech
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), CMS systems (preferably WordPress), Google Analytics, Google Ads, paid social advertising (LinkedIn), Marketo and Microsoft Office
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Preferably educated to degree level and CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out
- Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
- Holiday roll over.
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.