Head of Customer SupportWarrington, UK
The Head of Customer Support will help maintain the already very high standard of customer service the team provides. The role involves leading the department and managing the teams’ performance and quality standards.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage team members to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance.
- Build strong communication based relationships with Customers.
- Continuously strive to motivate and improve the team.
- Ensure KPI’s and quality standards are met.
- Experience within the role of Customer Support Lead / Manager with experience in a technically focused SaaS environment.
- A tenacious individual who is willing to own problems from the ‘cradle to the grave’
- Prepared to be hands on and lead by example.
- Self starter able to quickly identify the root cause of a Customer’s problem.
- Be of high aptitude and keen on detail.
- Positive and pragmatic outlook and an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
A competitive salary, flexible working hours, healthcare cover, free parking, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, excellent on-site facilities such as Starbucks, a subsidised gym, and outdoor boot camps plus many more.