Head of SalesBirchwood, Warrington
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Are you keen to work for a forward-thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you have experience of managing an established and successful sales team sat within the Software / SaaS space?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a Head of Sales to join our head office in Warrington on a permanent basis. This role will be to build and lead a highly dynamic global enterprise sales team that consistently delivers against the revenue objectives to support the company’s vision of being the global leader in providing a subscriber management and billing platform to the enterprise media sector and managing 100million subscribers by 2025.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Recruit, onboard and provide continual training and development of all members of the global sales team.
- Mentor, motivate and manage the global sales team on a day-to-day basis to achieve their full potential.
- Ensure that each sales team member has clearly defined OKRs, job descriptions, KPIs, revenue targets and goals, and that these metrics are measured and monitored monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Ensure that each sales team member is aligned with and committed to supporting their equivalent salesperson/s within channel partners accounts.
- Provide appropriate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to the executive team.
- Own and refine sales policies, processes and procedures as required.
- Own and govern strict compliance with the chosen CRM system to ensure accurate and timely forecasts as well as up-to-date sales performance reporting dashboards.
- Help to qualify, quantify and ensure that the sales team remains highly focused on key InFocus target accounts with their region and sectors of responsibility as defined in the annual GTM plans.
- Drive sales team peers in other regions to collaborate and share knowledge.
- Drive the highest standards across the sales organization in terms of client engagement and best practice sales methodology.
- Participate in the identification, engagement, on-boarding and ongoing support of regional and global strategic channel partners.
- Act as the executive in-field sponsor, or where necessary, appoint an executive sponsor to support each key enterprise opportunity in line with the agreed operational sales process.
- Spotting opportunities in the market and presenting these to the business.
- Attending industry events and conferences in support of generating new business leads and acting as a spokesperson for the organization at industry events and conferences.
- Suitable technical and/or commercial university degree
- Successful prior experience and demonstrable success in direct sales of enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Strong understanding of the enterprise software and/or SaaS sales process
- Strong understanding of and experience in at least two of the following target business sectors: Publishing, Broadcast, Sports, Telecommunications
- Experience managing a geographically-diverse sales team, preferably in SaaS sales
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal, public speaking and presentation.
- Highly driven individual with a charismatic leadership presence
- Strong EQ with an ability to engage with a wide variety of people both in and out of the company.
- Strategic thinker combined with attention to detail.
- Comfortable with and supportive of extensive and frequent travel to all geographic regions.
- Currently based or willing to relocate to the NW of England to take up the role in MPP Global’s Warrington HQ.
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple cafés and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.