Implementation ConsultantBirchwood, Warrington
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Are you keen to work for a forward thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy?
- Do you have experience of working on a SaaS platform?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our head office in Birchwood, ensuring high quality, in-depth technical integration support and product information to client integration projects, ensuring an on-time delivery.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Collaboration with pre and post sales teams and contribution value to the overall client / partner experience
- Understanding of system interactions and designs of system architecture
- Technical and functional requirements gathering
- Integration solution design
- Platform configuration
- Data migration
- API understanding of REST & SOAP
- Develop and maintain relationships with our key clients / partners and have a clear understanding of their needs
- Develop and introduce clear communication channels
- Work within agreed timeframes and budgets, ensuring on-time delivery of projects
- Identify, manage and action risk
- Understanding of PCI compliance and being able to advice clients on best practice
- Escalating issues appropriately and prioritising response
- Develop strategies for the improvement of implementation process services and standards
- Ascertain types of products and services required by clients / partner as part of integration set-up
- Domestic and international travel (up to a maximum of 50% travel)
- Conduct face to face meetings, telephone and mail communication with clients
- Deliver against personal and team OKRs (objectives and associated key results set by company and or line management)
- Confident and comfortable within in a client facing environment with a minimum of 3 years working experience as an implementation consultant
- Able to produce quality process flow documentation
- Organised approach to workload and ideally having worked with project tools such as MS project
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work with client / partner and 3rd party stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Comfortable and confident in answering technical questions
- A fast learner who absorbs information and training materials quickly and efficiently
- Exposure to SQL Server 2008 and above
- Ideally knowledge of PCI, training will be given
- Updating and input into the client / partner facing documentation (technical and non-technical)
- Data import knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of the SDLC desirable
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple cafés and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.