Industry Consultant, TV & Sport, EuropeWarrington, UK
The Industry Consultant will work alongside the commercial team to engage and prospect new business opportunities within the TV and Sport industries in Europe to drive the business forward.
Summary of Role
- Work alongside the commercial team (marketing & sales) to develop, co-ordinate and carry out various marketing campaigns targeting prospects within the sector.
- Research and identify new accounts and contacts to create target lists.
- Engage in social selling – LinkedIn, Twitter and other channels to prospect and engage with potential clients.
- Cold call new accounts, prospect and book meetings for new business.
- Take ownership and responsibility for meeting targets.
- Take ownership and accountability of managing and updating all relevant account and contact data in MPP Global’s chosen CRM system.
- Maintain and increase personal knowledge of market trends for improved effectiveness.
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment, preferably in the Software as a Service (SaaS), technology or media sectors.
- Experience selling to the TV and sport industries with a network of contacts.
- Track record of successfully researching, engaging, prospecting and nurturing new business opportunities.
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS, CRM, subscription, payment services and ecommerce solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in using Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Twitter will be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
- Driven to succeed, competitive spirit, self-motivated and a positive team player.
A competitive salary, casual dress code, flexible working hours, healthcare cover, lots of team events like an annual hackathon and a weekly games night, excellent on-site facilities such as Starbucks, a gym, and outdoor boot camps plus many more.