Marketing Campaigns ManagerBirchwood, Warrington
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Are you keen to work for a forward-thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy?
- Are you strategic and commercially aware with a creative mind set?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join our head office in Birchwood, ensuring the impact of new business development revenue growth is maximised.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new clients and build repeat business.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of all marketing campaigns and their success.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organisational guidelines.
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results.
- Organise trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Identify marketing automation opportunities, understanding how they apply to the overall marketing strategy.
- Segment the audience data based on key criteria and work with the campaign originator to further hone the list.
- Measure the results of the email sends and surface reports via the relevant channels for key stakeholders.
- Work with the data representative on the Marketing team to minimise list decay and unsubscribes while building up our pool of relevant contacts.
- Liaise and drive key stakeholders across the business in order to extract the relevant information required to drive the campaigns.
- Own and develop the campaigns calendar, ensuring it is appropriately balanced against time and resources and provides sufficient coverage of all target regions and sectors.
- Act as the campaigns, emails and marketing automation representative of the Commercial team, in line with the remit for your role
- Engage effectively with all key stakeholders across the business who are associated with your role.
- Assist with supporting duties in other areas of Marketing at peak times.
- Document all relevant processes associated with your role to enable training to the rest of the team and for support to be provided at peak times where required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strategic, commercially aware and creative mind set.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills to manage budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties.
- Understanding of campaign management, email marketing and marketing automation best practice.
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics.
- Experience of using Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo), CRM (preferably Salesforce), CMS systems (preferably WordPress) and Microsoft Office.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or similar.
- A relevant Professional Diploma would be advantageous.
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.
If you feel you’re a good match for this role, please apply directly below.