Marketing Campaigns ManagerWarrington, UK
The strategic goal of the Marketing Campaigns Manager is to maximise the impact of our Marketing Automation initiatives, manage the successful rollout of our Marketing campaigns and associated email programs, considering how all the aforementioned benefit our Lead to Revenue Marketing model to the fullest extent. This includes facilitating the increase of MQLs through the Marketing Automation platform and improving visibility through tracking and reporting.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Identify campaign, email and marketing automation opportunities, understanding how they apply to the overall Marketing strategy
- Create and deploy all outreach programs, ensuring that the data flow between our CRM platform (currently Salesforce) and our Marketing Automation platform (currently Marketo) is working as expected. This is particularly important to provide visibility and timely insight to our Sales teams
- Segment the audience data based on key criteria and work with the campaign originator to further hone the list
- Manage and build the various emails associated to the outreach programs using the templates that have been developed. This includes the content, calls-to-action and any imagery as required. Where relevant, A/B testing should be utilised to ensure the best possible email performance
- Measure the results of the email sends and surface reports via the relevant channels for key stakeholders
- Work with the data representative on the Marketing team to minimise list decay and unsubscribes while building up our pool of relevant contacts
- Take ownership of the operational side of our Marketing Automation platform and understand how the Commercial team can maximise the benefit of it, which will include but not be limited to; program performance, email optimisation, prospect funnel behaviour, lead scoring, inbound lead handling, division of data sets between the CRM platform and the Marketing Automation platform and accurate reporting on all of the above
- Understand and own the campaigns process end to end, from initiation, through development and deployment, to retrospective analysis of campaign successes
- Liaise and drive key stakeholders across the business in order to extract the relevant information required to drive the campaigns
- Own and develop the campaigns calendar, ensuring it is appropriately balanced against time and resources and provides sufficient coverage of all target regions and sectors
- Maximise the usage of our campaign management platform (currently TeamGantt) to efficiently manage campaigns, provide insight and reporting and surface the areas for future improvements
- Weave in our UVPs where relevant in all campaigns, including internal and external communications, ensuring this creates the maximum differentiation from our competitors
- Maintain all relevant reports and dashboards in a timely manner for departmental and management reporting sessions
- Act as the campaigns, emails and marketing automation representative of the Commercial team, in line with the remit for your role
- Engage effectively with all key stakeholders across the business who are associated with your role
- Assist with supporting duties in other areas of Marketing at peak times
- Document all relevant processes associated with your role to enable training to the rest of the team and for support to be provided at peak times where required
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strategic, commercially aware and creative mind set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Understanding of campaign management, email marketing and marketing automation best practice
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo), CRM (preferably Salesforce), CMS systems (preferably WordPress) and Microsoft Office
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or similar
- A relevant Professional Diploma would be advantageous
Why work for MPP Global?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
- Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependants. We also offer health club membership discounts.
- Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
- On-site parking & access to local public transport
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of Marketing Campaigns Manager, we want to hear from you!