Marketing Research AnalystWarrington, UK
As the Marketing Research Analyst, you will be assisting on the delivery and implementation of Contact Management and Campaign Data Management, which plays an integral part of the success of our Marketing campaigns. The role will also champion CRM and data throughout the business and with client stakeholders to ensure that the appropriate features and benefits from the system are optimised.
You will be responsible for the day to day upkeep and administration of the CRM system. This will include ensuring that the integrity of the data within the system is maintained and that all required standards are adhered to.
You should have good experience of MS Windows, Excel and preferably CRM systems with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Experience of either legal or financial systems would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an opportunity for you to work in an established and growing organisation who will give you the opportunity to develop your career.
Summary of Role
- Continuous production of new client and contact data for Marketing campaigns across all territories.
- Collect company and contact data from multiple sources, which includes a data research platform, trade shows, events, research reports and social networks.
- Cleanse and sanitise data before importing to the CRM, ensuring there are no duplicates.
- Continuously update details of prospects, clients and contacts in the CRM to ensure data is current and up to date.
- Run reports from the CRM system and create campaign lists.
- Assist with the creation of email campaign content.
- Provide the Commercial team with weekly and monthly reports.