Mid-level Quality AnalystWarrington / Manchester Office
Currently working remotely, but then to transition to 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home
Competitive salary depending on experience and rewarding benefits package
- Do you have experience in functional and non-functional testing?
- Are you either a manual tester with some knowledge or exposure to Automation, looking for your next fast paced challenge within a future automation testing environment?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference and shape it with your own ideas?
If so then welcome so then welcome to MPP Global.
We are looking for a Mid Level QA Analyst to test all aspects of MPP Global’s platform both functionally and non-functionally, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution and surpass the competition. This is a mixed manual and automation role.
As our ideal Mid Level Software QA, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Defining test plans, test cases, execution and quality processes
- Clear communicator with the ability to write test plans and test cases, and to communicate these findings to Developers and other stakeholders
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries and scripting language used in automated testing
- Ability to solve problems in a logical manner and have exceptional attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Developing QA plans for projects and defining requirements
- Reviewing automated tests written by the development team
- Designing and executing functional test scripts
- Signing off functionality for production release
- Supporting client UAT and production releases
- You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Why work for MPP Global?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
- Holiday roll over.
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of Software QA, we want to hear from you!
Follow the link to apply directly, or send your CV to [email protected]