People AdministratorBirchwood, Warrington
12 Month FTC (Fixed Term Contract)
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy?
- Do you wish to work for a company who provides the best tooling for the job and works with a variety of every-changing technology?
- Are you seeking a company who listens to their employees?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a People Administrator to join our head office in Birchwood on a fixed term contract. Working directly with our Head of People you will be supporting with recruitment, HR and office administration.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Assist with end-to-end internal recruitment for a variety of roles, using tools such as LinkedIn to build a strong candidate pool within the technology space.
- Source CVs and book interviews for stakeholders.
- Provide administration support across HR systems including employee files.
- Assist with processing starters, leavers, changes, holiday management and other similar tasks.
- Assist with absence management including sickness logging and returning to work.
- Draw up employee related letters.
- Assist with all documentation of new starters by making sure all pre-employment checks are chased and carried out (by outsourced provider), and all contractual documents are returned.
- Be familiar with all policies and procedures to assist with queries coming in.
- Manage the ordering of office supplies and general office admin
- Manage door / office access system
- Assist with organising and scheduling internal events.
- Administrate our health care scheme and other benefits.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and resourceful
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced administrative role
- Experience of navigating employee file systems.
- Previous recruitment experience would be extremely beneficial
- Experience with handling starters and leaver tasks
- Be analytical, methodical and organised, with good time management skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be self-motivated and driven
- Must have good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
- Holiday roll over.
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.
Follow the link to apply directly.