Product Manager, Subscription Management
We’re looking for a Product Manager in Subscription Management to introduce capabilities and features specific to customer acquisition, customer management, product/service management and customer retention for implementation within subscription management services, through the product strategy, across both publishing and digital media services; and take accountability for the continuous enhancement of those already existing.
- Research and analyse both the customer and competitor landscape.
- Manage and lead stakeholders to achieve a shared vision for a subscription management strategy.
- Work with stakeholders to realise the vision balancing short term achievements with long term goals.
- Engage with stakeholders to shape and define initiatives and objectives that achieve strategic business goals.
- Engage with stakeholders to validate product development and enhancement requests and ensure their alignment with core subscription management capabilities.
- Engage with stakeholders to shape and initiate product development work and ensure Product Owners and Software Delivery Managers have the right information to deliver the product development work.
- Be recognised as the Subject Matter Expert for subscription management within MPP Global.
- Work with other Product Managers to ensure delivery alignment and product strategy synergy of complementary initiatives.
- Work with the Head of Product to deliver the overall product strategy that enables both MPP Global and its clients, to achieve their organisational strategic goals.
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
Continuous Performance Management – regular continuous reviews on both progression and pay throughout the year.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
Individual training, internal and external.
Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you.
We also offer health club membership discounts along with discounted onsite childcare.
Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
Free on-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department.
Holiday roll over.
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of Product Owner we want to hear from you!
Follow the link to apply directly