Product OwnerWarrington, UK
MPP Global have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Owner to join our growing organisation.
The key responsibility of the Product Owner will be to represent the voice of one of our key clients and stakeholders and to support the vision of the product throughout the development process and represent this to the MPP Global team.
As our ideal Product Owner you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Passion for product innovation.
- Insightful approach to new business strategy and strategic growth.
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and a great negotiator.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Effective prioritization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptionally organised, well prepared and thorough.
- A highly analytical approach.
- Great software design and development skills, with experience of working on enterprise level systems.
- Experienced with enterprise system concepts e.g. performance, dealing with large volumes of data and security.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience of refactoring techniques.
- Knowledge of continuous delivery techniques.
- An ability to take high level business requirements and translate them into a functional requirements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To run, govern and manage a Squad of Software Developers and QA Analysts to produce a range of new features for you which you are accountable.
- Shaping and defining the vision of projects to meet both market demands and Client’s requirements.
- Lead requirement gathering effort on the epics in an agile development process.
- Attend scrum meetings including stand ups.
- Consult with product management, implementation teams, clients and other key stakeholders.
- Document story details based on epics (the technical details and ticket writing is delivered by Solution Designers).
- Document the Functional Specification.
- Backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories.
- Create mock-ups and work with UX design.
- Write acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate latest product features to Clients and gather feedback.
- Lead show and tell sessions to both clients and the wider MPP Global team.
- Final review and sign-off of feature deliverables.
- Be a key part of driving the business through superior product design and product innovation.
Why work for MPP Global?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
- Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
- Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
- Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
If you feel you think you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Product Owner we want to hear from you!
Apply directly using the form below: