Product OwnerWarrington, UK
MPP Global have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Owner to join our growing organisation.
The key responsibility of the Product Owner will be to represent the voice of one of our key clients and stakeholders and to support the vision of the product throughout the development process and represent this to the MPP Global team.
- Building and advancing a solid and established business relationship.
- Shaping and defining the vision of projects to meet Client’s requirement.
- Lead requirement gathering effort on the epics in an agile development process.
- Attend Scrum meetings including stand ups
- Consults Product management, Implementation Team, Clients and other key stakeholders
- Document story details based on epics
- Document the details of stories
- Leads backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories.
- Creates mock ups, works with UX design.
- Write acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate latest product features to customers and gathers feedback.
- Supports Product Manager to facilitate the backlog management.
- Final review and sign off of deliverables.
- Be a key part of driving the business in the context of the product
- Promote the product and work within the company to promote a culture of ‘living & breathing’ the product.
Skills & Experience Required
- Passion for product innovation.
- Insightful approach to new business strategy and strategic growth
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and good at negotiation
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Effective prioritisation and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptionally organised, well prepared and thorough
- Maintains an analytical approach.