Project ManagerBirchwood, Warrington
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
- Are you keen to work for a forward thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy?
- Do you have experience of PM work within the tech / software / SaaS industry and looking to work with the most recent and exciting technologies?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our head office in Birchwood, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, and the project objectives are met.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for the management of a multifaceted teams assigned to projects, ensuring seamless communication and coordination
- Ensure project risks and issues are dealt with promptly and escalated when necessary
- Clearly representing the Client, Partner & MPP Global’s interests
- Agreeing project objectives by engaging key stakeholders
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- On time and on budget Delivery of Projects
- Managing full project commercial requirements set out by line manager
- Regular internal and external stakeholder reporting
- Providing an exemplary client experience (measured through NPS)
- Ability to inspire a shared vision and lead teams to successfully deliver objectives
- Excellent planning, reporting and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong on numeracy
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships within the Technical Team through daily liaison
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of people
- A solid track record of delivery within an environment of tight deadlines and competing priorities
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple cafés and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.