Project ManagerBirchwood, UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join MPP Global as a Project Manager. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for initiating, developing and implementing a range of projects, whilst ensuring excellent communication within the team and across the business as a whole. The Project Manager must uphold exemplary standards and possess a flair for communication and interaction with technical teams.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, and the project objectives are met.
- Following the project through from inception to completion.
- Agreeing project objectives by engaging key stakeholders.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Making sure a high quality standard is met at all times.
- Clearly representing the Clients and MPP Global’s interests.
- Monitor and organise the various people working on the project.
Excellent planning, reporting and organisational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships within the Technical Team through daily liaison.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of people.
- A record of delivery within an environment of tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Experience of working in a team as an influencer, organiser and team player.
- Two years plus experience of working in an IT Project Management capacity.
- PRINCE2 or other project management qualification.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience of full project lifecycle.
- Ability to build relationships and manage senior stakeholders within client’s organisations.
- Technically minded with complex projects.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Have a ‘hands on’ type approach.
- 2+ years’ experience of working on projects within a formal Project Management methodology.
A competitive salary, casual dress code, flexible working hours, healthcare cover, lots of team events like an annual hackathon and a weekly games night, excellent on-site facilities such as Starbucks, a gym, and outdoor boot camps plus many more.