QA Analyst – Mid – Senior / Lead levels
Mid Level to Senior Quality Analysts Permanent Warrington / Manchester (remote for the foreseeable)
Competitive Salary depending on experience and rewarding benefits package
• Do you have experience in functional and non-functional testing?
• Are you either a manual tester with some knowledge or exposure to Automation, looking for your next fast paced challenge within a future automation testing environment?
• Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference and shape it with your own ideas? If so then welcome so then welcome to MPP Global.
We’re looking for QA Analysts (Mid to Senior and Lead level) to test all aspects of MPP Global’s platform both functionally and non-functionally, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution and surpass the competition. This is a mixed manual and automation role. As our ideal Software QA, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Defining test plans, test cases, execution and quality processes
• Clear communicator with the ability to write test plans and test cases, and to communicate these findings to Developers and other stakeholders
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Ability to write and execute SQL queries and scripting language used in automated testing • Ability to solve problems in a logical manner and have exceptional attention to detail
• Must have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Developing QA plans for projects and defining requirements
• Reviewing automated tests written by the development team
• Designing and executing functional test scripts
• Signing off functionality for production release
• Supporting client UAT and production releases
• You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Why work for us? MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
• Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
• Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
• Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
• On-site parking & access to local public transport
• Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of Software QA, we want to hear from you