Scrum MasterWarrington, UK
MPP Global Solutions have an excellent opportunity to work within our innovative Development team. We are looking for a talented Scrum Master to play a key role in the continuous growth and development of our Global business. The ideal candidate will work on their own initiative and will always be keen to strive to improve team performance by looking at better and more efficient ways of operating both from a Scrum Master and sprint team perspective.
Summary of Role
- To co-ordinate the complete and timely delivery of the work in each sprint.
- Act as the Scrum Master and champion the use of Agile, ensuring the practices, theory and events are used to maximum value.
- Work with the Product Owners to refine the backlog for future sprints.
- Keep the teams unblocked and work to remove any blocking tasks and events.
- Ensure work pattern is achievable and well planned.
- Ensure developers and Product Owners understand and are comfortable with the delivery requirements and estimates in each sprint and ensure buy in at all levels.
- Work with Head of Software and Principal Engineers to define and execute continuous improvement strategy.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Experience of the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years in a practicing agile environment.
- Knowledge of other approaches within the Agile space i.e Kanban
- Excellent communication and organisational skill.
- Must be able to lead by example and display first class mentoring skills.
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self- study etc.
- Must have great attention to detail ensuring all work is accurate and well presented.