Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Remote, Warrington base (UK wide)
Competitive salary depending on experience and rewarding benefits package
- Do you have solid marketing management experience within the B2B / Software or SaaS industry and looking for your next exciting challenge?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business who genuinely put ‘people first’ and where you can truly make a difference and shape it with your own ideas?
If so then welcome to MPP Global! We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join MPP Global on a permanent basis, ensuring seamless leadership of 7 already established marketeers. The role will be to manage and evolve highly integrated marketing, lead generation and brand development programs to ensure the collective regional teams reach the global contracted annual recurring revenue targets.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Collaborate with executive team to develop and implement cohesive marketing and communication plans to increase brand awareness and recognition within each region, as well as to ensure that our value positions and market positioning is clear, highly visible and easy to understand
- Provide guidance and support for a robust content development strategy to serve various parts of the lead and sales funnel for each sector served
- Develop, execute against and manage comprehensive annual go-to-market strategies in collaboration with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Maximise the adoption and utilization of the marketing technology infrastructure
- Develop, implement and manage joint value propositions and go-to-market strategies for each channel partner engaged, in collaboration with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Develop robust Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) and processes focused on strategic and high value prospects delivering the agreed target Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Develop and maintain relationships with at least one industry association per sector we serve
- Forecast hiring needs, induct, train and manage new team members, ensuring that they are adequately supported, coached and their roles are clearly defined
- Implement and maintain training, personal development mentorship programs for the marketing and SDR/BDR teams focused on ensuring that all team members are reaching their full potential and are well positioned to achieve and exceed their individual and shared KPIs/OKRs
- Conduct regular 1:1s, performance reviews and personal development reviews for all members of the marketing team aligned to the Continues Performance Management (CPM) program
- Ensure every marketing team member has a specific job description with KPIs and that their job descriptions are regularly reviewed and kept up to date
- Relevant marketing degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience but preferably 10+ years’ experience in a head of marketing role within a B2B software or SaaS business targeting large enterprise clients across multiple geographies (ideally Europe and North America)
- Strong understanding of the enterprise software and/or SaaS sales process
- A highly driven and charismatic leader with exceptional communication skills who has managed marketing teams of >6 marketeers and can build meaningful relationships with peer stakeholders to ensure that cross-functional teams are motivated, aligned and focused on delivering against mutually agreed objectives
- Strong EQ with an ability to engage with a wide variety of people both in and out of the company
- Proficient and skilled in tracking and reporting against agreed metrics and objectives across the marketing function
Preferable skills would be:
- Strong understanding of the subscription management business and ecosystem, including competition
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo) supporting the Lead to Revenue Management (L2RM) marketing methodology
- Experience working with CRM platforms (ideally Salesforce) and data management platforms (ideally ZoomInfo) to support Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies
- Experience within the media sector
- Experience working with Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) managed within an OKR platform
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients and reward it.
Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology.
Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure.
Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling.
Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more.
Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance.
Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport.
Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. We roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses.
Holiday roll over.
Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements.