Software Developer – Mid – Senior / Lead levels
Do you want to develop market leading software?
Do you have experience in the full development lifecycle, from design through to implementation?
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
If so then welcome so then welcome to MPP Global!
We’re looking for a Software Developer to hands on develop market leading software. This is an ideal opportunity to learn and use a wide range of cutting-edge technologies.
As our ideal Developer, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- C# .Net,
- Preferable experience with AWS and/or Azure.
- Working knowledge of MVC, HTML5 and CSS 3.0
- You will have good communication skills and will operate confidently and professionally in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, open-minded, positive thinking and delivery focused
Responsibilities will include:
- Full life-cycle of software development; including requirements gathering, writing code, testing and liaising with clients and helping them set-up and configure software services
- You will work closely with our experienced development and quality assurance teams, applying best practice C#, .Net and SQL Server programming using Visual Studio, .Net framework and .Net Core
- You will be working on eCommerce and financial transactional systems, involving highly resilient platforms, all of which are in continual use by high profile companies operating at the top of their game
- You will have knowledge of multi-threaded applications, web-based applications, multi-tier applications, multi-tenant applications and service based architecture
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it!
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development
- Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts
- Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs
- On-site parking & access to local public transport
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department