Technical Architect – .NET (C#)Manchester
An exciting new opening for a Technical Architect to join our Manchester team. You will be responsible for ensuring we produce quality, scalable solutions that are clever, beautifully crafted products and services to large enterprise, blue-chip clients. Bridging the gap between the product team and development team, you will be instrumental in recommending and designing structures and tools for systems which meet the requirements of our product roadmap, as well as clients. Not only must you come from a technical background; strong experience in .NET, C#, web application development, as well as strong communication skills, are essential for this role.
Your role will include:
- Translating Product Owner requirements into logical designs, then into physical designs, and produce detailed design documentation.
- Solution design and specification, which platforms, technologies, patterns to use to best meet requirements.
- Mapping designs to user specification and the internal product roadmap, removing errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
- Ensuring solutions are tested, scalable, security compliant, optimised, documented and relevant coding standards and best practices are maintained
- Considering infrastructure implications, as well as security and compliance in solution designs
- Driving improvements to coding standards across the team to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards. Communicate and work closely with the software development manager to enforce standards where required.
- Monitoring the development and design undertaken by the development team to ensure that architecture standards are met.
- Knowledge of MVC, ASP.NET
With offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, we have an impressive track record of maximising customer lifetime value. Our clients include Sky, McClatchy, L’Equipe, Bonnier, Specsavers, Daily Mail, Racing Post and the New Zealand Herald.
From our sales team to development team, project managers to support engineers – everyone at MPP Global takes pride in what they do, and we are all driven to help achieve the company’s vision and goals. We pride ourselves in being passionate, innovative, open and honest, and putting our clients’ first.