Private: Technical Customer Support AdvisorWarrington, UK
An exciting role has emerged within frontline Customer Support, where you will be a key member of the Technical Support team.
You must have a mature and flexible approach and be able to listen to customer questions and queries and offer relevant solutions.
Whilst working under pressure you should be able to manage your own workload and that of those individuals helping you with associated tasks. This involves keeping a sense of perspective and a close working relationship with the rest of the team. At the same time you should ensure you maintain your attention to detail, crucial in helping control your time management as well as customer satisfaction.
You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and at customer level.
Summary of Role
The primary function of this role is to manage day to day tickets to provide total customer satisfaction through all communication channels i.e. phone, email and web.
- Analyse and respond to B2B support requests from our client base.
- Raise tickets and monitor the progress of tickets, escalating internally as required.
- MPP is a highly technical company and you should have a good consumer facing understanding of web based computer systems, tablet and mobile phone type devices.
- Compile reports of customer service activities and metrics and report them to Management.
- Provide an inbound customer response service via the telephone, e-mail and the web.
- Provide proactive key account management to promote the service and ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction – this will include outbound calling.
- Ensure client service level agreements are met on a daily basis in terms of inbound call handling and query resolution.
- Liaise with appropriate departments to ensure all data and customer related information is accurate.
- Must be highly literate and able to compose professionally worded emails.
- Carry out any other associated tasks deemed necessary by Management.
Key Skills and Abilities
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise own workload and work on your own initiative.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, and be able to remain calm, patient and polite in all situations.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, confident, articulate absorbing information and disseminating it clearly to others.
- Able to build positive relationships with colleagues.
- Demonstrable customer focus.
- Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Have an analytical, problem solving approach with an eye for detail.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with key account customers.
- Must possess good IT skills.
- Have an organised and methodical approach.