Private: Technical Customer Support AnalystWarrington, UK
An exciting role has emerged within frontline Customer Support, where you will be a key member of the Technical Support team.
You must have a mature and flexible approach and be able to listen to customer questions and queries as well as to offer relevant solutions.
Whilst working under pressure you should be able to manage your own workload and that of those individuals helping you with associated tasks, this involves keeping a sense of perspective and a close working relationship with the rest of the team. At the same time, you should ensure you maintain attention to detail which is crucial in helping control your time management and customer satisfaction.
You will require a good level of stakeholder management and be able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and at customer level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and responding to B2B support requests from our client base.
- Raising tickets and monitoring the progress of tickets, escalating internally as required.
- Compiling client service report activities and metrics, includes reporting same information to Management.
- Providing an inbound customer response service via the telephone, e-mail and the web.
- Providing proactive key account management support to promote the service and ensure a high standard of client satisfaction – this will include outbound calling and service reviews.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met on a daily basis in terms of inbound call handling and query resolution.
- Liaising with appropriate departments to ensure all data and customer related information is accurate.
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise own workload and work on your own initiative.
- Must possess excellent client service skills, and be able to remain calm, patient and polite in all situations.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, confident, articulate absorbing information and disseminating it clearly to others.
- Demonstrable client focus.
- Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Have an analytical, problem solving approach with an eye for detail.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with key account customers.
- Must possess good IT skills.
- Familiarity with MSSQL and C# being advantageous
- Use of ticketing systems such as Jira and Freshdesk
- An understanding of the importance of data protection (including GDPR) would be advantageous
- Experience editing configuration files
- A firm belief and understanding in the value of procedure and version control
With offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, we have an impressive track record of maximising customer lifetime value. Our clients include Sky, Daily Mail, Specsavers, and many more.
From our sales team to development team, project managers to support engineers – everyone at MPP Global takes pride in what they do, and we are all driven to help achieve the company’s vision and goals. We pride ourselves in being passionate, innovative, open and honest, and putting our clients first.