VP, Channel & Strategic Alliances, Publishing
MPP Global are looking for a VP, Channel & Strategic Alliances, in the publishing sector, to co-develop, implement and manage a strategic plan alongside the marketing team and the senior management team, that will target, engage and on-board high quality channel partners within your nominated markets and sectors of responsibility, which will ultimately deliver against the agreed brand recognition and revenue targets.
- Manage a channel partner program in conjunction with all relevant MPP Global stakeholders, which will include channel partner program structures, rules of engagement, commercial models, commercial agreements, sales training & sales support processes, technical training & support processes, and partner management procedures.
- Develop, on-board and manage a network of highly relevant channel partners across all identified geographies and across the Publishing sectors.
- Present, demonstrate and articulate the business, the platform, the value proposition and the key benefits to target prospective partners.
- Adopt a consultative led sales approach to understand the needs, requirements, strategic plans, budgets and objectives of prospective partners.
- Develop and manage key senior partner stakeholder relationships across each partner organisation to ensure buy-in and commitment across the business.
- Work with the product team to align product features and functionality as well has explore possible feature enhancement to improve integration or the sharing of data, if applicable.
- Develop a strong qualified pipeline within the agreed timeframes.
- Attend key identified industry specific events whether to meet and develop relationships with partners or jointly exhibit.
- Administrate and manage all opportunities linked to the channel partner program within MPP Global’s CRM system.
- Provide regular management reports that will demonstrate and represent progress within the channel partner program, with specific focus on reporting against targets, OKRs and KPIs.
- Suitable technical and/or commercial university degree.
- Successful prior experience and demonstrable success with the indirect sales of enterprise software and/or SaaS.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise software and/or SaaS channel partner management and general channel sales process.
- Deep connection to and understanding of the Publishing sector and ecosystem across at least one of the following regions: Europe and North America.
- Exceptional networking and relationship development skills.
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal, public speaking and presentation.
- Highly driven individual with a charismatic leadership presence.
- Strong EQ with an ability to engage with a wide variety of people both in and out of the company.
- Tactical thinker combined with attention to detail.
- Comfortable with and supportive of frequent travel across Europe and North America.
Why work for MPP?
- MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
- Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
- Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
- Continuous Performance Management – we provide a continuous review throughout the year and provide regular pay increments.
- Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
- Free on-site parking & access to local public transport.
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented, versatile department.