MPP Global & Evolok at WAN IFRA: Harnessing the Power of Digital Content Monetisation
WAN-IFRA’s annual World Expo in Berlin is fast approaching and Customer Relationship Management, Payment and eCommerce Solutions are a priority for our publishing and media clients.
Creating a single customer view of your subscribers across all products and devices is crucial when defining your digital model. Automated creation of consolidated reports, self-service customer support and multiproduct bundling enables you to reduce print cannibalisation, increase cross-sales revenues and drive engagement.
We’re offering attendees the opportunity to learn from industry pioneers – The Times (UK), Unidad Editorial (Spain), Dagbladet (Norway) and many others. MPP Globaland Evolok together provide business critical solutions to all these clients, many of whom were leaders in their region – launching paywalls, migrating print to digital subscriptions, introducing social sign-on and other innovations.
Here is a taster of our solutions:
- 10+ payment types: Credit card, Debit card, SEPA & PayPal (+regional options)
- Fully branded: Customer registration, payment & entitlement pages
- Support for all languages and currencies
- Digital monetisation strategies: Micropayments, Subscriptions, Metering & more…
- Offer: Discounts, Free Trials, Bundles and Voucher Codes
- Monetise: Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, SmartTV& more…
MPP Globaland Evolok will be in Berlin from Monday 7th October to Wednesday 9th October to discuss digital monetisation strategies. Utilise 30 to 45 minutes from your schedule to explore how integrating MPP Global’s eSuite platform will add value and functionality to your current and future projects.
Enjoy the event and hopefully we will see you there!