Monitor Audio Teams With MPP Global For Online Store
Monitor Audio (www.monitoraudio.com), the British owned hi-fi loudspeaker specialist, has selected MPP Global to power its new online store using iShop Professional which will enable the online sale of high end audio accessories directly to consumers whilst strengthening its brand position. The store will benefit from an exciting array of off-the-shelf functionality including 1-click eWallet payments, coverage of all major credit cards, territory control functionality and website optimisation using the latest SEO techniques. Monitor Audio specialise in hi-fi loudspeaker design, incorporating stereo and surround sound systems, and a range of sonically matched architectural speakers for ultra discreet high quality sound around the home and even outside!
Michael Johnson, Head of Marketing at Monitor Audio said: “We are delighted with the solution provided by MPP Global and their ability to tightly integrate the store into our existing website. The functionality offered in iShop means that our customers will find it easy to buy products and we in turn will be able to easily market new products to them. The store was set up quickly and the finished result is exactly what we had been hoping for and all at a very competitive price. We are delighted to be working with MPP Global.”
Paul Johnson, MD at MPP Global comments: “We were naturally delighted to be selected by Monitor Audio and help them to retail some of the very best in audio equipment. We hope and expect the site to do very well.”
iShop provides a complete physical and/or digital eCommerce online shop solution. It is designed to client’s look and feel and so templated stores are a thing of the past. With stunning web pages provided either by MPP or your internal staff or agency the online shop solution, iShop provides a powerful integrated eCommerce platform comprising the following elements:
* Content and product management to add, edit or delete product details or digital files
* Ability to commercialise any type of product, from physical products such as clothing through to digital video streams
* 1-click eWallet payment (customers provide personal / payment details once and repeat purchases take seconds)
* Micropayment for premium content using SMS payments, stored value ‘Credits’ and MPP’s e-money license
* Automated fulfilment to PC or mobile for digital content with Digital Rights Management
* Supplier console with unlimited number of fulfilment suppliers
* Physical order fulfilment details sent to supplier consoles
* Automated customer email alerts when order status is updated
* Customer management to view and search orders, customer records, make refunds, etc.
* Profile customers and contact segmented groups in the letterbox, inbox (email) or pocket (SMS).
— Ends —
For further information, please contact:
Philip Joy at MPP Global Solutions
0844 873 1418 or [email protected]
Notes for Editors
About MPP Global
MPP Global was established in March 2000 to provide clients with shopping and payment services, which use its e-Wallet, payment, product, micropayment and mobile technology platform. MPP Globalis the first company to launch an integrated shopping basket solution, which enables consumers to purchase physical, digital, subscriptions and mobile products from a common shopping basket and single transaction.
MPP Global work with over 50 of the biggest names in UK sport, music, media and entertainment including content providers, rights holders, media organisations, publishers, sporting governing bodies and Premiership Football Clubs.